Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Opinion > Restaurant Opinion

Old 06-26-2007, 10:21 PM

I like to exercise my elbow everyday also......from my plate to my mouth....and sometimes I don't even have to have a plate.......yummmmy food......at least I know I will not die hungry.......
Old 07-30-2007, 06:41 PM
MotorMouth

Had a chance to go to Miller's Grill and we really enjoyed the food there. We had a happy server with a quick smile and she was very nice. She forgot my side dish, but I thought I didn't need it anyway, so I didn't say anything. The manager carried it out later and apologized. Everyone was nice and friendly and the food was great. Two thumbs up.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:07 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marge View Post
Had a chance to go to Miller's Grill and we really enjoyed the food there. We had a happy server with a quick smile and she was very nice. She forgot my side dish, but I thought I didn't need it anyway, so I didn't say anything. The manager carried it out later and apologized. Everyone was nice and friendly and the food was great. Two thumbs up.
We finally got to go, too, and our take was very similsr to yours. Training of staff seems to be up to speed, and food (though rather pricey) was quite good. One big plus that I noticed was that it seemed more roomy than most, with room to be comfortable, and still allow servers plenty of space to do their job.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:41 AM
LHaist

I like the burgers and the club sandwich. I don't care for their nachos and their chips and salsa...are just that...chips and salsa. The service is kind of slow at dinner time but other than that, no real complaints here. I'm actually going there for lunch today. Probably having a cheese burger and their fried potatoes...yum!
Old 08-23-2007, 10:58 AM
KBohon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHaist View Post
I like the burgers and the club sandwich. I don't care for their nachos and their chips and salsa...are just that...chips and salsa. The service is kind of slow at dinner time but other than that, no real complaints here. I'm actually going there for lunch today. Probably having a cheese burger and their fried potatoes...yum!
And you didn't invite me? Waaaahhhh!

Old 08-23-2007, 04:57 PM
LHaist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBohon View Post
And you didn't invite me? Waaaahhhh!

You coudda came along...ya know. Whatsa matta wit chew??
Old 08-23-2007, 09:14 PM

So, how was lunch...did it take a long time to get served.....I have been thinking about going there for lunch with my boss.....
Old 08-24-2007, 09:03 AM
LHaist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
So, how was lunch...did it take a long time to get served.....I have been thinking about going there for lunch with my boss.....
Lunch was good. I love their burgers. That is what I have almost every time I go there. I'm a little afraid to try much of anything else for fear of it not being good.

The service was overly good to the point it was bad, lol...meaning...the server came back to check on us so many times we were starting to think...are we ok? are we really ok? is there something everyone else knows that we don't?

Other than that it was a pleasant lunch. I love the booths, they have really high backs. If you want privacy, it's there.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:07 AM
Muddy Member

their steaks as i recall were very good when we went too. i enjoyed the salad and the sides...$20 well spent.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:06 PM
whazup

We finally made a visit also. Good food, (PLENTY of it), and great service. We did the steaks also. I am a "well" steak person, I think next one I order will be medium well. It was not burnt at all, just on the verge of being dry. But no complaints, rather have it done, than red!