Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Family Central > Home & Garden

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2018, 09:33 AM
johntimber johntimber is offline
Jr. Insider
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1
Default Garden Irrigation


Up until now I've used old or cheap garden hose trailed round the garden with puncture holes every so often, eventually these tend to split due to the water pressure and deteriorate exposed to the sun.Just bought a few reels of 16mm x 25m plastic irrigation pipe and a shed load of connectors, straights, Ts, bends etc, these push on. Are they supposed to be glued, clamped or neither They seem to be easy to pull off once they are pushed on, which is a bit worrying should our water pressure be high, which it usually is most of the time, I dont know what our water pressure measures in bars but I can fill a 5ltr water bottle in 7 seconds. I assume I need one of these connectors between the tap and water hose Any advice on this topic would be a great help.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

Motion graphics animation studio

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2013 - Pulaski County Insider, LLC