Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > General > Community Events

Old 03-20-2013, 03:49 PM
MotorMouth

Hope you get them back. And that whoever took them gets to do time...
Old 03-20-2013, 04:05 PM
MotorMouth

Odd's are it's one of our local's who have a record of doing this type of crime.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:26 PM
MotorMouth

Mark The question I have for you is why does this person have a restraining order against "YOU"
What did you do to him?
Old 03-20-2013, 05:02 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Absolutly nothing......Any a-hole that wants to can go down and file a restraining order on you. You can't fight it they always grant them no matter what you say ! and it goes on your permanant record. Don't try to make me the BAD guy.. SOME METHED OUT FREAK STOLE MY GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI The restraining order says that I waited at the bus stop to kill his four year old son. REALLY !

Last edited by Mark; 03-20-2013 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:07 PM
MotorMouth

Maybe thats why the crackhead took your guns....to protect his kid. LOL Just kiddin' buddy. We all know if the guy was going to go to great lengths to be a good father, he'd stay away from meth. I feel I've really drivin my hatred for crackheads in the ground on this site, but I gotta say, that's really the only prejudice I have. I've seen what meth does to good people. I've seen it turn them into evil, sub-human waste that cares so little about their fellow man they'll steal anything from you, and attempt to kill you. They don't care about the laws or the hearts they break. That's why I kinda feel like, "Every time a crackhead OD's, an angel gets his wings." I'm serious, when I hear about a crackhead that died of OD, I feel better. Good! Screw 'em. They were weak. We don't need em' here.
Sorry, got myself sidetracked again. Hope they find your guns, and make the felonies stick to the crackhead that took 'em.

"There has been no great wisdom without an element of madness"
Author unknown
Old 03-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Muddy Member

I feel your pain Mark, I had several thousand dollars worth of tools, stereo equipment, and miscellaneous stuff stolen out of my car that was parked 300 feet from the sheriffs office. The ammo can that was clearly mine was sitting outside the kids apartment door less than 600 feet from the sheriffs office door, and none of it was ever recovered...its really hard to let the "justice" system do its job...when it shows such a lack of interest in doing so.

That said, it sounds like theres a little more to your story than meets the eye.

Remember "The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."
Old 03-21-2013, 10:38 AM
MotorMouth

Was that in Waynesville?
Old 03-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Muddy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy View Post
Was that in Waynesville?
My car was on north street, the perp lived in nickels apartments, so Im guessing it was probably in the city limits. At the time I didnt think about other jurisdictions and the sheriffs office never mentioned anything about that. I just thought surely it would fall into the jurisdiction of the sheriffs office since they could walk, even their most out of shape officer, to the perps house without even breathing heavy and take care of it....but I was wrong.

Remember "The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."
Old 03-21-2013, 11:20 AM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfly View Post
My car was on north street, the perp lived in nickels apartments, so Im guessing it was probably in the city limits. At the time I didnt think about other jurisdictions and the sheriffs office never mentioned anything about that. I just thought surely it would fall into the jurisdiction of the sheriffs office since they could walk, even their most out of shape officer, to the perps house without even breathing heavy and take care of it....but I was wrong.
But that was on JT's watch, too - we lost THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff while he was in office, and no evidence to speak of was collected, little or no investigation was done, and what little evidence there was never made it to the highway patrol lab.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:56 AM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

I think in my case they went to the perps house and asked him if he stole the guns and (big surprise) he said no !