Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > General > Community Events

Old 11-19-2013, 10:55 AM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Default County/State prayer event

If any of you are as convinced as I am that our country,state/county is in such imminent danger that we need to seek help in righting her from every quarter, I want to invite each of you to join with us tonight at 6:30, at Grace Covenant Church in Waynesville. They are hosting Missouri Prayer Global Ministries in seeking God's guidance and asking Him to intervene in our county, state and federal government. Regina Shank, as state leader of Missouri Prayer, and as a part of NEI International (which is addressing the issues we're facing on a national level) will be the featured speaker. My wife and I have been associated with Regina for many years now, and she is one of the most down-to-earth speakers we know, in making the connection between the earth we live in, and the Godly dimension which, in the end, will ultimately control it all. She is about as "real" as it gets.
There will be some great worship, words spoken into our county/community, and prayer against the powers that seek to change the greatest Christian nation on earth.
If you believe with me that it's time to give God the reins in America, then come and join with us for a few hours.
My wife and I have been so deeply involved with this for so long, it occurred to me this morning that I'd never even invited all the friends we've made on the Insider to participate with us, and to support us in prayer.
So here's your (belated) invitation - come if you can (and if you do, DON'T LEAVE until you've said "HI" to myself or my wife!), and if you can't, remember us (and our country) in prayer. We've GOT to turn our country back toward God - it didn't start unraveling until we turned away from Him.
--------
This is "Come as you are", BTW - I'll be going straight from work, too. It's not a "church" thing - not denominational or anything else. Simply a lot of folks who are tired of seeing our Christian heritage being eroded away, and feel it's past time to put a stop to it.

Last edited by river_rat; 11-19-2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-19-2013, 05:27 PM
MotorMouth

[quote=river_rat;94555]We've GOT to turn our country back toward God - it didn't start unraveling until we turned away from Him.
QUOTE]

True statement. I will be holding you all up in prayer tonight.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:46 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

[quote=marge;94565]
Quote:
Originally Posted by river_rat View Post
We've GOT to turn our country back toward God - it didn't start unraveling until we turned away from Him.
QUOTE]
True statement. I will be holding you all up in prayer tonight.
Thanks - I appreciate it. We had a great meeting!
Old 11-20-2013, 12:34 PM
MotorMouth

Big turn out?
Old 11-20-2013, 12:44 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by marge View Post
Big turn out?
Not a lot .... but then, these often don't involve a lot of folks. Part of that is inadequate marketing on our part, which we're working on changing. The important thing is that the ones who come are serious about the need to address the issue and restore Christianity to it's former stature, and God to His rightful place .... and that part we had in spades. Thanks for asking.