Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > General > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 08-11-2014, 08:41 AM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Default Circus Event

The shooting of the young man in Ferguson over the weekend has turned into a circus event IMO.
The people held a candle light vigil that turned into a destroy and looting of business in their neighborhood.
Now ( show me the money) Al Sharpton is coming to town to meet with the family of the dead man, and the family has hired the attorney that represented Trayvon Martin"s family.
The youngman hasn't even been buried yet and the circus mentality has risen up in the St. Louis suburb.
I wonder if they people in the area are interested in the truth coming out or do they just want an excuse to steal and destroy other's property.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:05 AM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy View Post
The shooting of the young man in Ferguson over the weekend has turned into a circus event IMO.
The people held a candle light vigil that turned into a destroy and looting of business in their neighborhood.
Now ( show me the money) Al Sharpton is coming to town to meet with the family of the dead man, and the family has hired the attorney that represented Trayvon Martin"s family.
The youngman hasn't even been buried yet and the circus mentality has risen up in the St. Louis suburb.
I wonder if they people in the area are interested in the truth coming out or do they just want an excuse to steal and destroy other's property.
The "truth" was pretty simple - the kid wouldn't get out of the middle of the road, and when the police stopped him, he went for the cop's gun. Now he's dead. I'd expect the same thing to happen to me, if I did something that stupid.
You're right though .... it's just an excuse for 1) lotsa folks to get something for nothing, 2) a lawyer to gain some national media time, 3) Sharpton to stick his nose in again, and 4) Bama can now gain another "son".

Last edited by river_rat; 08-11-2014 at 11:08 AM.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:14 PM
MotorMouth

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...ts-in-Missouri
Good article:

Yeah, it's a shame. But I'm sure it's opportunism to get free stuff on the back of a tragedy.
It's like firing a starter pistol, something happens to a community and the lowlifes start running to the nearest shopping center. Not to protest against the cause but to get something for nothing. Because nobody in charge would want to combat the lowlifes in police riot gear and further inflame the community. I hope the two guys I've seen in one picture are put in the slammer, it's was like they were entitled to those cell phones they were grabbing off the counters. Lowlifes even that is too generous a turn of phrase for the scum.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:51 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

The circus is in town.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:09 PM
MotorMouth

Now thy are destroying there own neighborhood... Figure that one out...
Old 08-12-2014, 07:51 AM
MotorMouth

Its hard to try and figure something like this out. I heard a story yesterday about a guy who ran a tire shop in the area that got broken into. He indicated that many people came by after to offer assistance in cleaning up the mess and to apologize for what some people of their race did in response to this situation. Events like this will always bring out the scum-bags like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson, but it sounds like there are still a heck of a lot of good folks out there according to this fella.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:07 AM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Mel they said on the news last night that some people came in the next day with some of his wheels and tires plus the keys to cars on his lot and gave them back to him, they were trying to help the guy from losing everything.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:17 AM
MotorMouth

Media idiot,
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ioting-Looting
Man says St.Louis more racist than any town in the south.
REALLY?
Are you poo'in me?

A prime example of people talkin to hear themselves talkin...
Grrr
Old 08-12-2014, 08:17 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKPA View Post
Media idiot,
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ioting-Looting
Man says St.Louis more racist than any town in the south.
REALLY?
Are you poo'in me?

A prime example of people talkin to hear themselves talkin...
Grrr
It WILL be if this crap keeps up. A large crowd broke out the windows in a business on the SOUTH side last night, and looted everything.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:34 AM
MotorMouth

I believe its just a way for some people to go out and something for nothing. What the heck good does looting do for the kid that got shot by police. Heck, they haven't even allowed the police to investigate what happened yet. IMHO, you get treated as you act. Could it be blacks in St Louis are treated like they are for a reason? I don't know, I try my best to treat everyone as I would want to be treated, whatever their color. I've got white neighbors that don't say poo to you and I treat them the same way. I've got a black neighbor that is exactly the opposite and we have a good relationship. But then I have other black neighbors, that act like the white guy, so I don't have nothing for them either.