Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Everything Else > 4x4 & Off Road

Old 01-24-2007, 12:22 AM
geoman

Default Re: Who all is into ATV's, dirt bikes, off roading, atc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
my husband would LOVE this, where do you all ride at? Where is coot mountain?
I ride Chadwick down by Springfield, Suttons Bluff down by Bunker, St Joe State Park, Eminence. I have rode at Finger Lakes by Columbia, Clark Co Wisconsin, and Evarts KY. A few I would like to try this year are Potswami between Jeff City and Columbia, Flat and Nasty, Brikks 4X4 farm at Popular Bluff, and Washita in Farmington. Anyone interested in going is more than welcome or if you are planning a trip somewhere send me a PM. I have not had this quad a year yet and have over 1400 miles on it already.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:26 AM
Muddy Member

Disney , Ok is more than worth the trip and I would highly recommend it. its around 3 hours away and an absolute blast. will find pics somewhere and upload

Remember "The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."
Old 01-24-2007, 12:27 AM
geoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfly
is that a bomb? i really dig those type 5's. thats what i wanted on mine, but decided steel would suit my riding style better, lol
Yes, Outlander 800 Max XT. Those are actually type 6's. I sold them and now have the black C-7s with bighorns
Old 01-24-2007, 12:32 AM
Muddy Member

so one could assume you are familiar with www.highlifter.com ?

Remember "The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."
Old 01-24-2007, 12:32 AM
geoman

Quote:
Disney , Ok is more than worth the trip and I would highly recommend it. its around 3 hours away and an absolute blast. will find pics somewhere and upload
I'll have to add that to my list this year. Evarts KY was great also, a bit of a drive but trails everywhere. You can rent a place for $75-$100 per night that sleeps 6, most will sleep much more than that but they add $10/person to the price, which is still cheap. No permits needed and it is legal to ride in town. Once we got there you rode the ATV to the gas station, resteraunts, trail heads, etc. They have a guide service that will take you on extensive trails outside of the park and they do not charge anything for that either. Our only cost for going out there was gas, food, and lodging. I rode with someone and one other person went, we split the gas and lodging, the 5 day trip cost me less than $300 including food. The church in the mornings we were there gave you free breakfast before the guides took you out to the trails.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:34 AM
geoman

Quote:
so one could assume you are familiar with www.highlifter.com ?
Yes but I don't post there. I have asked on there for riders here in Mo but no one ever answers lol.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:34 AM
ladydove

I am telling on geoman - he will not metion all the trophies he wins at the various rodeos. And because rodeos are usually the same nights as stock car racing, I am always at the race track - have yet to see him in a rodeo! But I do see the trophies
Old 01-24-2007, 12:39 AM
Muddy Member

Quote:
Yes but I don't post there. I have asked on there for riders here in Mo but no one ever answers lol.
go into the places to ride section and do a search for "smoggy throttle boys" lol thats us

Old 01-24-2007, 12:42 AM
geoman

Ok, will do.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:00 AM
geoman

Quote:

go into the places to ride section and do a search for "smoggy throttle boys" lol thats us
Do you still post there? Last hit was from 2005. I did see a name I recognized, Redbull is one of my riding buddies when he gets down this way. That was him in that pic of the mudhole I posted.