Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > General > Made In USA

Made In USA This will be a place to post things you have found or bought recently that are still Made In USA

Old 06-08-2018, 06:21 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Default Traeger Troubleshooter

EEEEK! Thought I was in real trouble, Went to smoke dinner and was treated to an ERR MESSAGE. Pellets didnít feed! OMG! Disaster! Hmmm.?emptied the burn cup, tried to start. Nuttin. Iím starting to sweat now! Emptied the hopper, tried again. Nuttin. Used a screwdriver to move the auger. Plug it back in. Handful of pellets, set to start. Nuttin. Customer service called. Turn it to the highest setting? BOOM, Auger turns! Shut everything off, top off the pellet bin. Yes, back up and running! Gotta watch the mail next week, not only did they get it running but hearing of my red meat allergy and my panic of not being able to smoke my chicken, theyíre sending jars of both chicken seasoning they produce!!!winner winner, chicken dinner indeed!
Old 06-14-2018, 12:53 PM
MotorMouth

That's some pretty impressive customer service!
Old 06-14-2018, 06:55 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Service was great as the tech and I discussed my fear of jamming more pellets into the auger. He agreed and said let’s torque the auger if it blows the fuse it’s under warranty. I’ll send replacements out overnight. Don’t know who was happier when it started pushing pellets out, about ten minutes later the phone rang. Customer Service asking if I was satisfied, explained that I could only eat poultry from the bite and fixing my problem professionally and quickly was a lifesaver! BOOM She was ecstatic and promised two seasoning jars!