Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Opinion > Opinion

Old 03-24-2012, 05:03 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Default My soap box rant

After reading the headlines about the US soldier who shot up Afghanistan civilians, I couldnít help noticing an irony.

There is all this clamor to try this guy quickly and execute him, never mind his having suffered a traumatic brain injury.

Yet this Major Hasan, who shot up Fort Hood while screaming "Allah akbar", still hasnít stood trial, and they are still debating whether he was insane, even with the clear evidence regarding his motive: slay as many infidels as possible.

So we have a guy in a war zone who cracks and he must be executed immediately, but this Muslim psychiatrist who was stateside in a nice safe office all day murders 13 and wounds 29 of our own guys and they try to argue the poor lad suffered post-traumatic stress syndrome from listening to real soldiers who had actual battle experience.

Two and a half years later, they still havenít tried the murderous b-----d.

What the h--- is happening to us?
Does this bother anyone but me?

Old 03-24-2012, 05:14 PM
MotorMouth

Oh, no - I've been watching that one too. I've long since given up on trying to make sense of our legal system, though.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:14 PM
MotorMouth

It's time the American people remind the public of the Texas murders and ask why he hasn't been dealt with! Send letters or emails to the major news media in this country and your congress person.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:31 PM
MotorMouth

ummm Military on a military Post. Dumb Butt has already had his Article 32 hearing and was found able to stand trial no matter what his civilian lawyers said. He's gonna be a real sweetheart when he's sent toUSDB Leavernworth. Parapalegic AND Muslim?... Pvt. Bubba is just gonna be sooooo Happy

It's strictly a Military Trial, The Subjects and victims were military and it occurred on a military post. Texas ain't gonna be able to put him in the express execution lane... Tho I bet MAj Hassan would welcome the 72 virgins version.... He's gonna be the only virgin in the USDB... At least for the 1st 72 hours.

Since we are ranting: Why isn't that Traiterous Weasel Pvt. Manning sentenced yet? Whats the hard part? Gave aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war, gave intelligence to the enemy in a time of war. Think the training to NOT do those things was taught in Basic Training and His Intelligence Advanced Individual Training. He did both. Knowingly. Build a gallows, use the same one for Hassan . Cost effectiveness in the real world..

Ok (Stepping carefully down from the soapbox)
Rant off
Old 07-18-2013, 04:59 PM
MotorMouth

MANNING UPDATE: juniors lawyers failed to get the big charge dropped.. Providing aid to the enemy and its the biggie... Life with no parole...
Lil man is looking at a cell for the rest of his life and will probably be banned from the general population ...
A guy in for murder already would gladly take care of the governments problem...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/18...est=latestnews
Old 07-19-2013, 10:42 AM
MotorMouth

Oh no, your not the only one this is bothering. I'm also pi--ed about the fact that the military, via the administration has called it work place violence. HELLO, are they stupid? Well, the short answer is YES! I think they really believe they will be making Muslims happy by doing this. All they are doing is showing just how weak they really are and the Muslims are also laughing at them for it. Yes, this trial has been drug out for far to long and they need to get after it and convict this guy so they can also stop his MAJ's pay, which is still being paid to him each and every month since the incident. I wonder if he is paying for his own lawyers or if the government if paying for them?

In the case of the guy with TBI and that was on like his 6th deployment (infantry) that killed the 16 villagers. Dog gone, that is one sad story for everyone that this touches from the families of the dead to his family and everyone in between. Didn't they just announce recently that he pleaded so he wouldn't get the death penalty? Bad thing here is that even if he snapped that still doesn't make it OK that he went into the villages and killed 16 people. Oh yeah, they were mostly women and children by the way. And I read he had been drinking heavily before the incident!

Manning is another drag your feet situation I don't really understand what is taking so damn long to jam this little punk up and send his butt to jail. From what I've read it appears they have the goods on him or could that be the reason, the evidence is not as solid as the government says. I don't know, but I hope they resolve it soon as well.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:00 AM
MotorMouth

Should he have been found to be insane and put in the mental ward of a hospital, the shooter of the movie theatre in Colorado was found to be off plumb, whats the difference between the two.
Old 07-16-2015, 10:02 PM
MotorMouth

And talking about the movie shooter, Holmes found guilty on all counts of Murder today.
Sentencing portion to occur in Spetember.
He's still in the ball park for death row, state head Shrink sez he wasn't insane at the time of the shooting..
Swing him, again and again and again and again...
Payback is mine sayeth the public
Old 07-17-2015, 07:04 AM
MotorMouth

Too bad they can't stand him up against a wall and use a firing squad to finish him off.