Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Classifieds > Real Estate

Real Estate Individuals may post their real estate information here, but ads by Realtors other than the topic sponsor are prohibited.

Old 11-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Muddy Member
Threadstarter  

Default MLS numbers?

So every time I find a property in a magazine that I like, I jot down the MLS # thinking I'll look up the details on it online somewhere...like I used to be able to do. Unfortunately I cannot find anywhere online to search MLS #s and get any info at all from them. It appears to me, that the only reasonable good the # can be is if you take that number to a realtor. Heck if I have 12 properties I'm looking at and trying to narrow them down by different criteria...I have to locate a realtor who is willing to put in the time to look at EVERY SINGLE property I wrote down, just so I can say no thanks to all but 1...and maybe even all of them. Sounds as organized as FEMA.

Remember "The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."
Old 11-17-2008, 08:51 PM
MotorMouth

Perhaps there is a method to the seeming madness... could this disorder benefit anyone...
Old 11-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Muddy Member
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouis View Post
Perhaps there is a method to the seeming madness... could this disorder benefit anyone...
the elves...WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT??

Remember "The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."
Old 11-17-2008, 09:07 PM
MotorMouth

Because...
Old 11-17-2008, 10:42 PM
Web Geek

Can you look them up here?

http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/default.asp?mode=mls
Old 11-18-2008, 01:26 AM
MotorMouth

What are you looking to buy Mcfly? a house with land or what?
Old 11-18-2008, 07:28 AM
MotorMouth

The link that Bruuce provided should allow you to search by mls #. The results there probably won't provide a specific address, though. That's a safety thing. Some folks that are wanting to sell don't want the specific address put on the world wide web for all to see where an empty home is sitting.
If that doesn't work for you. Just email the mls #s to me & I'll look them up & shoot you an email back with specific links to each property.

Ed
Old 11-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Muddy Member
Threadstarter  

I'm looking for a cozy little 3 bedroom home with some land. something that may need some work would be ok. would prefer laquey area, waynesville/st robert area, and possibly dixon area....but nothing in ANY city limits.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Queen A

DO NOT GO TO THE LAQUEY AREA!!!! That's all I have to say about that.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Muddy Member
Threadstarter  

I know alot of people from the laquey area and I like it. the schools seem to be one of the better ones in the area from all i've seen lately. that's not to say they always have been.