Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Everything Else > Jokes

Old 01-24-2017, 04:35 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Default Fitbit

Some member of the family sent me a fit bit watch, I noted that it was already set up to be monitored. I went on line but nobody would admit sending it. I knew the IP and therefore it was a son or daughter in law but they remained innocent.

So I put it on my German shepherd. A dogs 4 paws hitting the ground gives 4 steps to my 2 and since they're shorter paws she puts in more distance with each paw..three or four or five times a day I'd throw the ball and she would retrieve it..I'd stay out there for an hour or two.

After a week BOTH daughters in Law and the Daughter were asking if I was ok, apparently the dogs heart beats faster. Told them I was running stairways at the football field and lifting weights as well as training for an upcoming boxing match.

The Son in Law called saying I needed to take the freakin watch off the ladies couldn't believe they were being beat by a 62 year old wearing a pacemaker and defibrillator. Though the ladies are sweating off pounds... he sez they're killing themselves..

Never mess with old people, we are treacherous, vindictive, cunning and creative..
Old 01-28-2017, 06:52 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKPA View Post
Never mess with old people, we are treacherous, vindictive, cunning and creative..
Work smarter, not harder.