Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > General > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 01-12-2018, 02:10 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Gore is one of those guys that believe in...do as I say not as I do...
He lives in a huge house and fly's all over the world in a jet plane burning up all that fossil fuels.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:20 PM
MotorMouth

Yeah, ain't that the truth. His carbon footprint is about as large as everyone living in Waynesville. All the while he's tell others they need to ride bikes and live in small homes, etc. This guy is the typical politician trying to tell everyone else how to live their lives.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:15 AM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

That's the problem with most of the global warming people, they say one thing while doing another.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:44 PM
MotorMouth

Well, we know it happens every day with politicians telling all of us how to live. Why do you think the Donald got elected? People are sick and tired of politicians telling them how to live their lives. Yeah sure, on the Dem side they will bring up the popular vote AGAIN and I guess there are still many people that still haven't figured this whole thing out.

Is our POTUS perfect, why heck NO. Is is trying to improve the country for the American people, why heck YES! And as we all know the main stream media and the left are doing everything in their power to stop him.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:28 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

It's amazing how much attention the media is putting on the comments the president said about certain countries being --itholes.
The media and the dems are going to make sure the rest of the world gets mad at the United States over that comment.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:04 PM
MotorMouth

I’ve been to several S***hole countries..in Latin and Central American nations it involved helicoptering in and setting up medical screenings and treatments. Since I also was EMT certified I wore two hats Security and screening Triage. The home nation cared less. We had to fly their flag at the impromptu hospital. Not one military or medical person there except American. Why don’t they try to fix their countries rather than move to the land of the free..everything? Well there’s your answer! Why work when you can sit back and be cared for? No wonder there’s a S*** avalanche rolling north from the border....
Old 01-13-2018, 08:22 PM
MotorMouth

POTUS has said he didn't say it and the three Republican Senator's in the meeting said they didn't hear him say it. **** Durbin and the Democrat's have used this tactic before. It's all about gaining he upper hand during the negotiations going on. He needs to start taping every meeting, because if he said it or not, you can't trust any of the current Democrat's, period.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:32 AM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

The Clinton foundation got millions of dollars to build houses in Haiti after one of the big storms a few years back the IRS needs to look at what was spent and what was kept.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:48 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy View Post
The Clinton foundation got millions of dollars to build houses in Haiti after one of the big storms a few years back the IRS needs to look at what was spent and what was kept.
They have been stealing money that should have gone to the people of Haiti for years, since the big earth quake. Nothing has ever been done to get to the bottom of it, but I think that may be changing, or at least that is my hope, Lol.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:53 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
They have been stealing money that should have gone to the people of Haiti for years, since the big earth quake. Nothing has ever been done to get to the bottom of it, but I think that may be changing, or at least that is my hope, Lol.
The Clinton's have been dug in deep in Haiti's corruption for a very long time, with Hillary's brother on the board of the big gold mining operation there, and several other things. Haiti's "rulers" couldn't fund the level of corruption there on their own.