Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Opinion > PulaskiCountyInsider Feedback

Old 06-19-2007, 01:50 PM
MotorMouth

Some Runescape players also complain of their accounts getting hacked into and all their goodies stolen. That absolutely does not happen unless they've been careless in telling private information. They're easily persuaded that someone is a "friend", and they love talking about themselves. We can't stress enough that ANY information is too much . . . they must keep their virtual mouths SHUT!

Old 06-19-2007, 03:32 PM

Well I got in there for a little bit and I walked around with my character and built a fire......but then I got interrupted with the fire inspection here at the motel and had to quit.......but at least I did get signed up and I have my character all fixed up....that was fun all by itself.....heheheeee
Old 06-19-2007, 06:14 PM
whazup

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashbox View Post
I'm staying out of this one
Ahhhh, so you are married to one of those too! LOL
Old 10-27-2008, 07:46 PM
julymorning

I figured THIS one out.
Correctly stated that when you open a thread it may contain more than one unread post. Thus reducing the unread count by more than one.
And I figured out that unread posts made since your last visit actually means unread posts made since your last POST.
Older posts made prior to your last post get moved down.

I have a question about all unread posts. Is there a feature in place that allows posts that you are'nt really interested in reading - be checked off without actually opening that particular thread? Soooo many unread subjects, so little time.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:35 PM
MotorMouth

When you've read everything you want to read, click "Quick Links" and a short drop-down menu will appear. Click "Mark Forums Read" and all the remaining unread posts will disappear - they'll be marked as though you had read them.

Not so sure the unread posts has anything to do with whether or not you post during a visit, but a visit will adjust the stated number of unread posts. If you click that Quick Links menu again, you can then click "Today's Posts", and it will show all the threads having new posts, and the ones you haven't visited will be in bold font until you open them or mark them as read.

Last edited by Shanny; 10-27-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:51 PM
julymorning

I shall try it.