Old 05-26-2011, 10:14 AM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Default Westboro to protest in Joplin

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_...07&shr=addthis
On its website, the church writes, "Thank God for 125 dead in Joplin."
Old 05-26-2011, 10:20 AM
MotorMouth

It's unbelievable that hate can go to such lengths, and that sickoids will actually try to defend it. These people don't deserve the air they breathe.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:05 PM
MotorMouth

Not sure just how those people became so warped... difficult to believe mercy for them. The good news is that most people know the small group from Westboro are twisted thinkers... I choose not to let their dark, erroneous view of God stir me much... other than to pray they have no power to damage the 'damaged'...
Old 05-26-2011, 02:08 PM
MotorMouth

These people have no soul. The first phrase that comes to mind; 'Justifiable homicide'. However, after a few seconds of conscientious thought of the consequences of action, I'm leaning more toward 'Good old fashioned butt whoopin'! I understand and respect the right to free speech, but aren't there laws in place to regulate such radical behavior? There has to be something on the books that can be done. For instance, what do you think would happen to me if I, one of the lamest white guys out there, went to a black pride parade in down town Chicago and started yelling the word nigger to everyone that walked by? I'd get my butt handed to me by either the participants, the crowd, or by the cops themselves. (Most probably a combination of all three.) And rightfully so. Heck even I'd want a piece of a guy that did something like that. Is there any way that a city can apply for an ex-parte against a group of people, or something of it's like? We can't let theses people have their say anymore in places with circumstances like this. I'm planning on riding down on Sunday. If anything, I'll just sit in front of them while revving the engine on my bike. I know that a constantly revving engine gets annoying, but in comparison to the alternative, it might just be music to someone's ears.

"There has been no great wisdom without an element of madness"
Author unknown
Old 05-26-2011, 02:42 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ol Truck View Post
These people have no soul. The first phrase that comes to mind; 'Justifiable homicide'. However, after a few seconds of conscientious thought of the consequences of action, I'm leaning more toward 'Good old fashioned butt whoopin'! I understand and respect the right to free speech, but aren't there laws in place to regulate such radical behavior? There has to be something on the books that can be done. For instance, what do you think would happen to me if I, one of the lamest white guys out there, went to a black pride parade in down town Chicago and started yelling the word nigger to everyone that walked by? I'd get my butt handed to me by either the participants, the crowd, or by the cops themselves. (Most probably a combination of all three.) And rightfully so. Heck even I'd want a piece of a guy that did something like that. Is there any way that a city can apply for an ex-parte against a group of people, or something of it's like? We can't let theses people have their say anymore in places with circumstances like this. I'm planning on riding down on Sunday. If anything, I'll just sit in front of them while revving the engine on my bike. I know that a constantly revving engine gets annoying, but in comparison to the alternative, it might just be music to someone's ears.
Here's how the "Patriot Guard" does it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82Zbm...eature=related
Old 05-26-2011, 03:37 PM
MotorMouth

Don't even have to watch the video to know what you're talkin' about. Those guys do it right! Sounds like I might be takin' a truck and trailer instead of the bike. I'm going to be hauling some equipment from a local business man who's donating supplies, and I'm trying to round up water, toothbrushes, toiletries, towels, etc. Planning a trip for Saturday or Sunday. I"ll be coming through St. Bob on my way, so if you all want to round up some of these things I can pick them up. Oh, and gloves, they need work gloves too.

Author unknown
Old 05-26-2011, 06:01 PM
MotorMouth

Change of plans, the guy is borrowing my trailer and I won't be going.

Author unknown
Old 05-26-2011, 06:33 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

I like to go and try to help but I know that I would spend $100 in gas and drive to Joplin and some 19 year old cop would stop me at the imaginary line that I'm not allowed to cross and tell me I have to drive across town and fill out some forms and wait for someone else to tell me to wait here.....etc. Then I'll be too tired to help and drive home.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:35 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I like to go and try to help but I know that I would spend $100 in gas and drive to Joplin and some 19 year old cop would stop me at the imaginary line that I'm not allowed to cross and tell me I have to drive across town and fill out some forms and wait for someone else to tell me to wait here.....etc. Then I'll be too tired to help and drive home.
Actually, that's a pretty realistic scenario.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:22 PM
MotorMouth

I would say that since the President is going to be there on Sunday and they plan to protest him being there. The Fed's will NOW step in and do something about them. Of course they will say due to security reasons they have to be removed from the area or something like that. After everything they have done in the past it would not be for the real reason. Like they have no heart or soul, they need to just leave the U.S. since they do not want to support it. Just makes me want to spit.....