Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Classifieds > Jobs & Help Wanted

Old 02-27-2010, 09:26 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Default Policy question on job announcements

Greetings, RiverRat and any other administrators:

I frankly don't know what the policy is for the Pulaski County Insider on posting commercial advertisements, but considering that this is an employer looking to hire quite a number of people and that their location at what used to be the Ramada Inn is of public interest, I'm hoping it will be considered a public service to alert people to an employment opportunity.

If I've done wrong, please accept me asking forgiveness rather than permission for the job announcement, and I won't do it again if it's out of line. Obviously I've not crossposted commercial advertisements before from the Pulaski County Daily News, and other than job announcements which would be of widespread interest, I can't think of a reason I would do so in the future.

If it is okay and does not violate board policies, I hope this announcement helps someone get a job.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:48 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrellmaurina View Post
Greetings, RiverRat and any other administrators:

I frankly don't know what the policy is for the Pulaski County Insider on posting commercial advertisements, but considering that this is an employer looking to hire quite a number of people and that their location at what used to be the Ramada Inn is of public interest, I'm hoping it will be considered a public service to alert people to an employment opportunity.

If I've done wrong, please accept me asking forgiveness rather than permission for the job announcement, and I won't do it again if it's out of line. Obviously I've not crossposted commercial advertisements before from the Pulaski County Daily News, and other than job announcements which would be of widespread interest, I can't think of a reason I would do so in the future.

If it is okay and does not violate board policies, I hope this announcement helps someone get a job.
Thanks - I'll bring it to Snakeeyes' attention, but I think he'll agree with your decision on this one.