Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Opinion > Business Opinion

Old 03-24-2014, 12:16 PM
MotorMouth

He wants to make his tree hugging buddies happy.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:33 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy View Post
He wants to make his tree hugging buddies happy.
And the country be damned! Isn't that just a terrible way to run a country?
Old 04-01-2014, 08:28 AM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Here's one MEL,
To set the stage, the auto bailout is completed, Da Prez is the New Owner of GM! It ain't selling cars but he owns it... Then Toyota cars are "suddenly accelerating" Toyota scratches its head, investigates and announces it's the car mats...
But no!
Seeing a chance to sink its main competitor the NATIONAL highway Safety Transpiration board jumps in with a wild one, high voltage power transmission lines affect the Toyotas computer, scaring buyers off showroom floors...

Now the shoe is on the other foot, GM is killing people in small cars and nobody announced it for over three years... Guess government motors has a different set of rules...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...he-White-House

These people are really quite a piece of work....

BTW the New GM CEO, just hung her hat in the office... Now she's the focus of the whole investigation... Guess the old Boys set this one up especially for her... Ain't fair, I'd go after the CEO's who were in office when it occurred

Last edited by MKPA; 04-01-2014 at 08:31 AM.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:49 AM
MotorMouth

I hear ya, I've been thinking the same thing. When you hear that GM knew for all those years and didn't take action, due to costs it makes you wonder what the heck is going on when our government doesn't jump in and make them take action immediately. Heck, people were being killed, but these jack wagons did nothing.

I agree they need to go after the folks that were in charge during the time that they decided to not fix the problem, but wasn't she also promoted within the company?
Old 04-01-2014, 10:51 AM
MotorMouth

Where's the attorney general ???
Old 04-01-2014, 12:55 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Bigger problem Rudy!

GM HAS IN EFFECT COMMITTED BANKRUPTCY FRAUD!

This was known at the time of the bailout and it did not declare it as a liability.

Now where do you think HOLDER is?
Hint* He's hiding in a corner cause he didn't do his just diligence.

GM HAS TWO CHOICES, PAY BACK ITS LOANS TODAY IN FULL WITH INTEREST AND SEND ITS CORPORATE GENIUSES IN CHARGE AT THE TIME TO JAIL ALONG WITH ALL ITS LAWYERS

OR

SHUT DOWN, SELL EVERYTHING AND ALL ITS CORPORATE CEOS AND LAWYERS MAKE A RUN FOR THE BORDER!

Think about it, bankruptcy fraud... It's a proven fact they knew about the defective part and it's needing a recall...
Old 04-01-2014, 02:33 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Oh it's been there since 2005, plenty of complaints yet the NHSTB won't publish its lemon law turn ins of the Car in question, the GM C E O said it all... Yes we accepted parts that were defective...so they bought it knew it was defective and put it in cars then refused to replace the part or even in some cases acknowledge the problem. One family who lost their daughter when the car shut off and hit a tree because the airbag wouldn't deploy said they had returned the car twice to a dealership who stated that the girl was wrong should be seeking criminal charges! Against everyone who allowed that car on the road... As a parent I would have parked that car on the lot with the keys locked inside, pulled the plates and not made another payment...to have to live with this is killing her parents I bet..I would not stop suing til the day they plant me.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:46 PM
MotorMouth

They've had issues even before the bail-out, along with every other manufacturer, but the wheels really fell off when it became Gub'ment Motors. No need to expect much out of 'em after that.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:11 PM
MotorMouth

I can understand what your saying MKPA, but do you really believe this White House and it's Adjutant General will ever do anything about it. They will not even mention it and hope it will go away, or they will have to come up with more lies to the American people, which they will have no problems doing, because they have gotten very good at it since they have been in office.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:53 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

OMG... GM PROTECTED FROM LAWSUITS!?!?
Once the government forced it into accepting Bankruptcy, GM became a new company.
No legal liabilities followed it...

So a swirling GM heading towards the big flush hides the fact it has a couple hundred million in coming lawsuits involving 13 deaths that the National Highway Traffic Safety Board knows about..takes the Government Dollar after the NHTSB never follows through with its investigation....and nobody knew nuttin?

I'm callin' B.S!