Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Opinion > Opinion

Old 05-15-2016, 01:51 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Default Workers Paradise faltering

http://www.infowars.com/scenes-from-...king-for-food/

Venezuela, the workers paradise manipulated by Hugo Chavez and its current presidente to blame capitalists for all its financial troubles even though it's sitting on more oil than Saudi Arabia, is swirling around the toilet bowl...
Viva communism, idiots never learn.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:40 PM
MotorMouth

Maybe they should eat and drink all that oil they have and see how they survive.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:47 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

The Marshall Plan and the rebuilding of Europe after WW2 was successful beyond expectations. War torn nations across Western Europe rebuilt infrastructure and prospered with good management and focused fiscal responsibility. It was a lesson learned from the disasterous Versailles treaty of WW1 which bankrupted nations leading to a world wide great depressin and WW2.
We wasted $113B in Afghanistan, no wonder 'America First' resonates - New York Post
https://apple.news/ACfkslHsUQaSvQXcB34gOBg
The Obama plan has failed miserably for just one country thats taken TEN BILLION more dollars than the Marshal plan and has NOTHING to show for it.
Grrrr.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:13 AM
MotorMouth

You keep posting stuff like that and you will be labeled politically incorrect. Wait........are you already there?
Old 05-16-2016, 11:33 AM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Politically incorrect, doesn't play well with others,rabble rouser, malcontent...
I've responded to all of the above at one time or another.
Sister Mary Rose pegged me as a malcontent when I was just seven.
!On my report card!
The family still calls me malcontent...Aunts and Uncles, cousins neighbors...
Wore it as a badge of honor, much to Moms disappointment, Da kinda admired my stubbornness.
All because

I refused to give a valentine to the meanest girl in my class!
There's limits, even for a seven year old!

Lol
Old 05-16-2016, 03:28 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKPA View Post
The Marshall Plan and the rebuilding of Europe after WW2 was successful beyond expectations. War torn nations across Western Europe rebuilt infrastructure and prospered with good management and focused fiscal responsibility. It was a lesson learned from the disasterous Versailles treaty of WW1 which bankrupted nations leading to a world wide great depressin and WW2.
We wasted $113B in Afghanistan, no wonder 'America First' resonates - New York Post
https://apple.news/ACfkslHsUQaSvQXcB34gOBg
The Obama plan has failed miserably for just one country thats taken TEN BILLION more dollars than the Marshal plan and has NOTHING to show for it.
Grrrr.
Y'all know how I feel about Bama - but when it comes to the "war on terror", I gotta say, Bush sure deserves some of the blame too. The WMD claim is a totally bogus one, since they found WMD's all the time over there, if a lot of the soldiers I've talked to are to be believed. But the bottom line is, we should have never gone into Iraq. Bush Sr. ran 'em out of Kuwait during his term, and there was NO defensible reason to go back there when we did - although an argument could be made that we'd hafta fight Saddam someday. We should've gone after Bin Laden guns a-blazin', right from the get-go, and not let the dust settle on his heels, and without diverting resources to Iraq, against the advice of almost all our top military advisors.
Old 05-16-2016, 03:39 PM
MotorMouth

The U.S. gave Bin Laden his start with equipment against the Russians in Afghanistan so we are partly to blame for what happened on 911.
Old 05-22-2016, 11:34 AM
MotorMouth

Our country isn't perfect by no means. We have backed some really stupid folks through the decades.
Old 05-22-2016, 12:11 PM
MotorMouth

I think today's democrats are like the British in 1775 and the republicans are the early settlers fighting them.
The British(democrats) want to tax them to death and tell them what they have to do and how to live while the early settlers(republicans) want freedom and no government involvement telling them how to live their lives.
Old 05-26-2016, 04:38 PM
MotorMouth

Progressive Liberalism has slowly but steadily slipped little thing into the normal day to day events and now we see all this stupid stuff going on. The left is more concerned with allow men in woman's restroom than in making sure there are good jobs for workers. They has been pushing same sex marriage and many other issues that the majority of American's do not want, but they keep pushing. Well, my friends its about time the majority of folks stand up and start pushing back.