Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Opinion > Religion Opinion

Old 09-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Abiyner

Default Run if----------

If your Pastor, Deacons and Senior Leaders tell racial jokes and make racial slurs, run as fast as you can away from that not so house of God.

If yor Pastor and Leaders go to a home to repair it, then leave the floors out (to the dirt) for 3 years while they dig fish ponds for one another, go golfing and on vacation, think about finding another church.

If your Pastor, Deacons, Trustee's along with other Leaders use insurance money to repair a storm damaged roof but instead put in new carpet and buying other trinkets (the building is not insured on the roof, $20,000 not insured). What is going to happen? Look for another church.

If your church has a pitcher of the person who gives the most money or built a new building or a well to do next to Jesus in the enterance, search your heart, who do we worship man (money, power) of our Father, God. It is supposed a house of God not who has the most money or highest standing in the community.

When your or a church strays from God's word, When the Deacon's tell you that it alright to lie, because everyone does it (to protect the Pastor and other members of their assocation, run as fast as you can.
When your Pastor and other Pastors keep changing their minds on things to meet the times, think about moving on.

All of this is true I am sad to say.

Find a place of worship that stays in line with God's spoken words, one that doesn't ride the fence (luke warm). Read the New Testament, take it to heart for my God doesn't lie, dosen't waver with time, He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Do not stop going to a house of worship, do not run from God, it is not Him doing these things to you but men allowing Satan into their lives. Greedy selfish, self serving men who care about money, or standing.

What or who are you, a follower of Christ Jesus or the follower of a domination with many different traditions!!!!! What was the Pharassies and Sadduscees problem? TRADITION & POWER.

Abiyner HDD/DACM
Old 09-18-2007, 09:33 PM
MotorMouth

Well, DUH

Or do you stand for what is right?!?
Old 09-18-2007, 10:06 PM
Queen A

What denomination are you? What are your credentials who ordained you?

I'm just curious.
--------
What is HDD/DACM?

Acronym Definition
DACM Data Adapter Control Mode
DACM Defense Acquisition Career Manager
DACM Director of Acquisition Career Management
DACM Discretionary Access Control Mechanism
DACM Dissimilar Aerial Combat Maneuvers

Acronym Definition
HDD Hard Disk Drive
HDD Hard Decision Decoding
HDD Hardware Design Document
HDD Head Down Display
HDD Head-Down Display
HDD Health Data Dictionary
HDD Heating Degree Days (weather derivatives / insurance index converting temperature into prices)
HDD Heavy-Duty Diesel
HDD Hierarchical Data Dictionary
HDD High Density Data
HDD High Density Diskette
HDD Highly Doped Drain
HDD Holographic Disk Drive
HDD Horizontal Directional Drilling
HDD Hot Diggity Dog
HDD Hrvatski Dalmatinski Dom (Croatian Dalmatian Home, political party)
HDD Human Disorientation Device
HDD Hyderabad (Pakistan)

Last edited by Adrienne; 09-18-2007 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2007, 10:10 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
What denomination are you? What are your credentials who ordained you?

I'm just curious.
Yeah i would like to know that also and how many attend your services.
--------
Adrienne i think your so funny sometimes LOL

What is HDD/DACM?

Acronym Definition
DACM Data Adapter Control Mode
DACM Defense Acquisition Career Manager
DACM Director of Acquisition Career Management
DACM Discretionary Access Control Mechanism
DACM Dissimilar Aerial Combat Maneuvers

Acronym Definition
HDD Hard Disk Drive
HDD Hard Decision Decoding
HDD Hardware Design Document
HDD Head Down Display
HDD Head-Down Display
HDD Health Data Dictionary
HDD Heating Degree Days (weather derivatives / insurance index converting temperature into prices)
HDD Heavy-Duty Diesel
HDD Hierarchical Data Dictionary
HDD High Density Data
HDD High Density Diskette
HDD Highly Doped Drain
HDD Holographic Disk Drive
HDD Horizontal Directional Drilling
HDD Hot Diggity Dog
HDD Hrvatski Dalmatinski Dom (Croatian Dalmatian Home, political party)
HDD Human Disorientation Device
HDD Hyderabad (Pakistan)

Last edited by whoguest; 09-18-2007 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2007, 11:47 AM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abiyner View Post
If your Pastor, Deacons and Senior Leaders tell racial jokes and make racial slurs, run as fast as you can away from that not so house of God.

If yor Pastor and Leaders go to a home to repair it, then leave the floors out (to the dirt) for 3 years while they dig fish ponds for one another, go golfing and on vacation, think about finding another church.

If your Pastor, Deacons, Trustee's along with other Leaders use insurance money to repair a storm damaged roof but instead put in new carpet and buying other trinkets (the building is not insured on the roof, $20,000 not insured). What is going to happen? Look for another church.

If your church has a pitcher of the person who gives the most money or built a new building or a well to do next to Jesus in the enterance, search your heart, who do we worship man (money, power) of our Father, God. It is supposed a house of God not who has the most money or highest standing in the community.

When your or a church strays from God's word, When the Deacon's tell you that it alright to lie, because everyone does it (to protect the Pastor and other members of their assocation, run as fast as you can.
When your Pastor and other Pastors keep changing their minds on things to meet the times, think about moving on.

All of this is true I am sad to say.

Find a place of worship that stays in line with God's spoken words, one that doesn't ride the fence (luke warm). Read the New Testament, take it to heart for my God doesn't lie, dosen't waver with time, He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Do not stop going to a house of worship, do not run from God, it is not Him doing these things to you but men allowing Satan into their lives. Greedy selfish, self serving men who care about money, or standing.

What or who are you, a follower of Christ Jesus or the follower of a domination with many different traditions!!!!! What was the Pharassies and Sadduscees problem? TRADITION & POWER.

Abiyner HDD/DACM
i'm guessing you've seen some of this firsthand, as have i. but you know, i've visited other chuches, just out of curiosity, and it seems to me that we're all pretty well on the same page. honest, hard working, God fearing people. granted there are a few people out there that define the word hipocrite, but not that many, really. i'm from dent county, and there's got to be at least 50 plus churches here, and there's really only one that i wouldn't attend, not because of the churches attitude as a whole but because of one single person in attendance, that kind of ruins the whole thing. and i felt guilty for a long time about not going back, because i like the pastor and congregation, but i do like another church better anyway. i guess my whole point is that, rather than dwell on the negatives, i've searched out the positives, and that's what i appreciate, recognize, respect, admire, and uphold. also, i would add that those wearing the janus mask need as much prayer from us as anyone, as their motivation may be for their own glory, and not the Lords.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:09 PM
KBohon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ol Truck View Post
also, i would add that those wearing the janus mask need as much prayer from us as anyone, as their motivation may be for their own glory, and not the Lords.
Glad you said it. This crossed my mind, but I didn't have suitable words.