Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Opinion > PulaskiCountyInsider Feedback

Old 09-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Queen A

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsie View Post
Uh, if its listed under sports, then it probably is about sports....Why click on it if you aren't interested.
I don't click on them. I click on "unread posts" and they always come up. I'm with RR.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:15 PM
MotorMouth

yes, they come up, but it clearly is about sports...If you see from the training camp, etc..it Will be about sports....oops, forgot my promise to Mark and didn't quote, my bad
Old 09-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Queen A

I know it's about sports, I'm not stupid. You've completely missed the point I was trying to make.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Muddy Member

the easiest way to get them off the unread list...is to click them....make them read then click back and you've got new threads again with no sports

Remember "The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."
Old 09-09-2009, 09:49 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
I know it's about sports, I'm not stupid. You've completely missed the point I was trying to make.
I guess you completley missed the point I was was trying to make, so at least we are even there.btw, I never implied that you are stupid, but not too sure that you are not implying that about me...superiortity brings people down.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:12 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
I guess you completley missed the point I was was trying to make, so at least we are even there.btw, I never implied that you are stupid, but not too sure that you are not implying that about me...superiortity brings people down.
See, this reinforces my argument about folks who spend their attention on sports, and neglect the academic side (y'know, the side that helps ya fill out resumes... ) ..... If she hadn't spent all that time watching football, she could've dedicated those wasted hours reading Hooked on Phonics, thereby avoiding COMPLETLEY missing the spelling on SUPERIORTITY .... hahahahaha ... gotcha, Elsie!!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Muddy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by river_rat View Post
... the spelling on SUPERIORTITY .... hahahahaha ... gotcha, Elsie!!

boy that could go a number of directions, lol

Remember "The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."
Old 09-09-2009, 10:22 PM
MotorMouth

be watching that one.....by the way rr thanks a bunch......always need a tutor..lol you can go back to reading the important stuff now, i am done for the night ......
Old 09-09-2009, 10:25 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfly View Post
boy that could go a number of directions, lol
She's just on my case because I don't see the sense in endlessly watching a sport where they try to play with a dumb out-of-round ball that's likely to go in ANY direction when it touches the ground (maybe even their hands).
She gets totally irrational .... it's an age thing, I guess .... except her hubby is as old as she is, and HE'S usually rational ....
--------
Quote:
be watching that one.....by the way rr thanks a bunch......always need a tutor..lol you can go back to reading the important stuff now, i am done for the night ......
See, it's already her bedtime! ROFL

Last edited by river_rat; 09-09-2009 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-09-2009, 10:29 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by river_rat View Post
She's just on my case because I don't see the sense in endlessly watching a sport where they try to play with a dumb out-of-round ball that's likely to go in ANY direction when it touches the ground (maybe even their hands).
She gets totally irrational .... it's an age thing, I guess .... except her hubby is as old as she is, and HE'S usually rational ....
--------
See, it's already her bedtime! ROFL
You are way funny...too bad you just don't have the mind grip to understand sports, lol..