Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Opinion > Sports Opinion

Old 09-09-2016, 06:31 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy View Post
If that sailor trainee feels that way then she shouldn't be in the military, since the service is voluntary and she doesn't want to follow the regulations of the Navy then she needs to get out, maybe she should try living in another country to see how much freedoms she has there compared to the U.S.
She does NOT deserve her free education. And you're right - she needs to be dropped off in some country that really DOES mistreat black, females and homosexuals. Maybe the idiot will appreciate America more after a little while, although I wouldn't call that a certainty.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:35 PM
MotorMouth

I was being nice in my comments about the sailor, I really wanted to say much stronger language but I held my temper.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:45 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
I was being nice in my comments about the sailor, I really wanted to say much stronger language but I held my temper.
She needs to be mustered out. Imagine being a white guy, in a firefight, and she's supposed to "have your back" .... talk about a feeling of insecurity ....
Old 09-09-2016, 07:54 PM
MotorMouth

I think maybe the military needs to give tests to try and find out these type of feelings before allowing them to become soldiers or sailors.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:18 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
I think maybe the military needs to give tests to try and find out these type of feelings before allowing them to become soldiers or sailors.
This didn't come up before the Black Lives Matter group started making headlines and drove us back fifty years, and before Obama made it fashionable to despise America and disrespect policemen.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:57 PM
MotorMouth

The Kelly File show just said that Seattle is expecting the majority of their football team to not stand this Sunday and some don't even want the national anthem played at the game.
It's time to fire a bunch of football players.IMO
Old 09-09-2016, 10:04 PM
MotorMouth

Quote:
The Kelly File show just said that Seattle is expecting the majority of their football team to not stand this Sunday and some don't even want the national anthem played at the game.
It's time to fire a bunch of football players.IMO
Or just quit buying jerseys & tickets, and tune out the sports channels. Support them just like they support our country. I mean, we DO have the right, right?
Old 09-09-2016, 10:09 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Wonder if they started losing their fans who buy their jerseys...oh fer sure it would turn around.. I'd leave the stadium after throwing my jersey onto the field right behind thier bench... The hell with them...
As for that wanna be squid..send her packing cause she sure as heck can't figure out what she'll fight and die for...idiot, the military ain't no social experime.. Doh! Darn it!
Old 09-10-2016, 07:13 AM
MotorMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKPA View Post
the military ain't no social experime.. Doh! Darn it!
Man, it sure seems that's what it's become, doesn't it? A darned HIGH STAKES experiment, with our young soldiers/airmen/sailors' lives on the line. Led by a bunch of agenda-driven cowards to whom they're just a wooden piece on a board game.
Old 09-10-2016, 08:34 AM
MotorMouth

The military has become a way for low income people to get out of the environment they were raised in and get money for college plus they learn a trade of some sort while serving the country and if they don't like the service they can quit.
Most of the members truly care about the country and want to serve after all it is a volunteer service.
When service members see someone like retired general Petraus advising Hillary Clinton on military matters after her lying to the country and his disgrace for sharing secret information to a girl friend reporter no wonder some service members feel they can do what they want.