Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Opinion > Sports Opinion

Old 02-19-2007, 12:07 AM
PaulaRandolph

Default Re: Daytona 500

I am more than a little bit upset that 8 didn't finish the race because of a wreck, but man, you should have heard me when the car that crossed the finish line on it's top caught fire, I was hollering to beat well you know. I am just glad that he made it out of that one okay. Was worried, and thought that the emergency team's response time sucked on that one.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:27 AM
whazup

MAN! What a race! HAHAHA Actually I was working but when I pulled into town this morning hubby showed the ending to me. Poor Mark. It sure would have been nice to see him win. :'(

Poor, poor Stewart. Wish you all could see me play my little violin for him. *Sniffle, sniffle...BLAHHHHAHHAA....NOT.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:31 AM
whazup

I met Bowyer's Mom a couple of years ago at Darlington. She was so sweet, and goes to all his races. His Dad works in the pit area.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:43 AM
ladydove

Quote:
Originally Posted by whazup
I met Bowyer's Mom a couple of years ago at Darlington.? She was so sweet, and goes to all his races.? His Dad works in the pit area.?
I really like him - he is just a "good ole" Kansas boy. Saw him a couple of times at I70 and liked him then.

And, YEs, it does count - however you go over the finish line counts
Old 02-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Insider
Threadstarter  

Well, Harvick's car is in the museum. Mark's is in one piece and should contend with it later. Carl did finish the race. Lil "E" did not like his motor and well...it's a goner. Jimmie is finally out of the top 10 in points. Gilland finished in the top 10. Ate a lot, spent wonderful time with family and friends. Boy, I do like NASCAR racing. Next week California!