Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Classifieds > Jobs & Help Wanted

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-02-2007, 03:51 PM
rudy's Avatar
rudy rudy is offline
MotorMouth
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,086
Default

You would think a smart business person would have the Bakery dept. closer to the Starbucks location.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-02-2007, 05:20 PM
river_rat's Avatar
river_rat river_rat is offline
MotorMouth
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Waynesville, Mo.
Posts: 17,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy View Post
You would think a smart business person would have the Bakery dept. closer to the Starbucks location.
Whereas I would think a smart business person would have the ATM next to the Starbucks location!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-02-2007, 05:42 PM
whoguest's Avatar
whoguest whoguest is offline
MotorMouth
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: way down yonder
Posts: 5,830
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by river_rat View Post
Whereas I would think a smart business person would have the ATM next to the Starbucks location!
You know i don't think i have ever paid more than a $1.25 for coffee and thats with endless refills.
And i want my coffee to taste like coffee not syrup.
Adding more than cream and sugar should be a sin.
__________________
Do not suffer fools gladly or lightly.
Tell them what you really think.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-02-2007, 05:52 PM
river_rat's Avatar
river_rat river_rat is offline
MotorMouth
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Waynesville, Mo.
Posts: 17,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoguest View Post
You know i don't think i have ever paid more than a $1.25 for coffee and thats with endless refills.
And i want my coffee to taste like coffee not syrup.
Adding more than cream and sugar should be a sin.
Well, I think it is, isn't it? (where'd I put that list of no-no's?) LOL
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-02-2007, 06:44 PM
rudy's Avatar
rudy rudy is offline
MotorMouth
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,086
Talking

Casey's goes with Starbucks brand!!!!
Local headlines report local businessman commits suicide!!!
OOPS! Just a bad dream...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-02-2007, 08:01 PM
BexInTheCity
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I can't believe what I'm reading.
*finds the nearest starbucks to drown sorrows in a venti orange mocha*
starbucks coffee just TASTES better. I don't care what you say. Those people who will sell you a $1.25 cup of coffee with endless refills... yeah, there's a REASON why it's so cheap. you can taste the cheapness.
don't get me wrong though... i'll be the first in line to buy a cheap coffee at two in the morning when I'm on the road with three hours still left to drive... but every once in a while I just like to indulge in the goodness of some AWESOME tasting coffee that is Starbucks.
*gets down off soapbox*
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Adrienne's Avatar
Adrienne Adrienne is offline
Queen A
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 4,687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BexInTheCity View Post
I can't believe what I'm reading.
*finds the nearest starbucks to drown sorrows in a venti orange mocha*
starbucks coffee just TASTES better. I don't care what you say. Those people who will sell you a $1.25 cup of coffee with endless refills... yeah, there's a REASON why it's so cheap. you can taste the cheapness.
don't get me wrong though... i'll be the first in line to buy a cheap coffee at two in the morning when I'm on the road with three hours still left to drive... but every once in a while I just like to indulge in the goodness of some AWESOME tasting coffee that is Starbucks.
*gets down off soapbox*
YAY!!!!!!!!! I knew I loved you for a reason. hahahhaha
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-02-2007, 08:27 PM
river_rat's Avatar
river_rat river_rat is offline
MotorMouth
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Waynesville, Mo.
Posts: 17,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy View Post
Casey's goes with Starbucks brand!!!!
Local headlines report local businessman commits suicide!!!
OOPS! Just a bad dream...
Whew ... GLAD YOU CLARIFIED THAT!!
--------
I was hunting one summer day a few years ago, and left a candy bar on the dash of the truck .... when I got back, the sun had beaten me there. I decided to eat the candy, anyway, for lack of anything else .... Starbucks candy/syrup/coffee reminds me of that candy bar, and I'd drink it for the same reason .... for lack of ANYTHING else!

Last edited by river_rat; 08-02-2007 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-02-2007, 09:25 PM
007
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well I like a french vanilla coffee once in awhile.....and maybe another flavor once in a while.....but other than that....its regular coffee daily....nothing but......
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-02-2007, 11:17 PM
BexInTheCity
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm actually not even a coffee drinker. Starbucks is a treat for me every once in a very long while. For me, it's English tea in the morning... and at lunch... and at bedtime. *sigh*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2013 - Pulaski County Insider, LLC