Pulaski County Insider - Forum
Home Dictionary Thesaurus Weather Links
  Yellow Pages Today's Posts Who's Online  

Go Back   Pulaski County Insider - Forum > Opinion > PulaskiCountyInsider Feedback

Old 07-27-2007, 03:56 PM
MotorMouth

Thumbs up

Great rant st.louis!
Lets see their response!
Old 07-27-2007, 04:02 PM
MotorMouth

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouis View Post
Having had opportunity to reread the vitriolic verbiage hurled at me by both River Rat and McFly, I can only come to one conclusion? basing it on the only precedent that allows for mud-slinging of this sort? they have political aspirations. They certainly depict their position by this profile? ?When I do not know the answers, I will attack with personal remarks toward the one questioning, thus insuring my hidden position of simply not knowing?. As with any ?good? serial politicians, they have thinly disguised their goals within their ?names?? ?River?? obviously, the man plans to take over all waterways in MO? and the rest of his name produces the truth of the actions with which he intends to achieve his agenda. And as for McFly? just as obvious? he wants the airways? and for those of you who can not see the implied strategy, he will start at McDonald?s. Let?s remember that this is a family involvement and they are in concert for a complete takeover. Now, as to why they would attack me in the AGE category, it?s elementary? they are seeking to invite me to be in complete charge of their government! I will immediately accept and become the Supreme Court? I have gold lame at readiness and frankly, when it comes to the little people ?seeing? into what we are doing? trust me; ?there ain?t no mountain high enough?!
Please do know ? I impress you with a ?tongue in cheek? smiley ? AND this took me only a few moments as I type fast and think insanity quickly? thus again, showing my expertise in the political arena. The Rat and The Fly will soon respond with their ?ticket??they are following the Thompson-Gingrich posture. I have full confidence they will lead us to a catagenesis!
After reading this i have a severe headache and i feel like my brain will explode
Old 07-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Muddy Member

after deciphering this palaverous vituperation, I was able to come to one facile sequitur...Stlouis...is a grandiloquent trumpeter.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:35 PM
MotorMouth

hop scotch, blee blee! for now have i succumb the assumption upon herewithto, i shant aspire for, rather secure a moment in solitude, with preparations to illuminate mine own self, to what in the world you guys just said! my head hurts! LOL!
--------
schmeer bee feeer beee schmeer beee beeeeeee! COOK THE CHICKEN!!!!!

Last edited by Big Ol Truck; 07-27-2007 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Muddy Member

Take Me To Da Bafwoooom!!
Old 07-27-2007, 07:19 PM
MotorMouth

I am going to do myself the honor of realizing when I'm whipped, and not embarrassing myself further with a futile attempt to keep up .... I'll think twice, Stlouis (capitalization completely INTENTIONAL!), before rattling your cage again about what is, obviously, a very sensitive subject for you.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:35 PM

Whew....way beyond my comprehension......but it was interesting reading though....
Old 07-27-2007, 08:54 PM
MotorMouth
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfly View Post
after deciphering this palaverous vituperation, I was able to come to one facile sequitur...Stlouis...is a grandiloquent trumpeter.
Well, it certainly will be awhile before I ask a simple question again... but this whole process was fun... thanks.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by river_rat View Post
I am going to do myself the honor of realizing when I'm whipped, and not embarrassing myself further with a futile attempt to keep up .... I'll think twice, Stlouis (capitalization completely INTENTIONAL!), before rattling your cage again about what is, obviously, a very sensitive subject for you.
As mentioned to McFly... thoroughly enjoyed it.

Last edited by stlouis; 07-27-2007 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-15-2007, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfly View Post
Take Me To Da Bafwoooom!!

I was reading this thread again and I ran across this post.....I must have missed it that night......This is funny.....heheheee
Old 08-16-2007, 12:36 AM
KBohon

ROFL... that was all great!