Pulaski County Insider - Forum

Pulaski County Insider - Forum (http://www.pulaskicountyinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   PulaskiCountyInsider Feedback (http://www.pulaskicountyinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   banned? (http://www.pulaskicountyinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268)

SnakeEyes 01-29-2007 07:47 PM

banned?

many of you have been getting banned messages when you try to sign in here recently. you have not been banned from the Insider, but there is an explanation. this is quoted from the xsorbit staff,

"Thank you for your patience. Since both your message boards (PCI & PCW)are located on one server, Xsorbit 32, the system automatically detects the banned IP address. Even if it is on another message board. To avoid further inconvenience, our technical department has offered to transfer you to another server"

that should clear up any confusion. your bookmarks will need to be changed if you linked directly to these forums (when we get to our new server). if you usually navigate thru the homepage, no changes will be necessary.

thanks for your patience

PaulaRandolph 01-29-2007 07:53 PM

Re: banned?

Thank you honey! That is a load off of my mind!

Adrienne 01-30-2007 12:05 AM

woohooo!!!

river_rat 01-30-2007 12:14 AM

I was just getting used to being banned! :P

ladydove 01-30-2007 12:24 PM

;D ;D ;D BTW - geoman really liked you all -

river_rat 01-30-2007 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladydove
;D ;D ;D? BTW - geoman really liked you all -

Thanks, Ladydove - the feeling was mutual, I assure you! You all seem to be part of a classy family (in the best sense of the word, and in all the ways I respect), and the two hours or so that we had to get acquainted were time well spent. We've been in business for over 40 years, and have enjoyed the friends we've made along the way more than enough to make up for the bad times! It's always nice to put a name with a face ..... I'm always surprised when someone tries to appear to be something they're not in an anonymous media like the internet, and just can't hook up with that way of thinking. This, even though people assure me that some do use (and abuse) an alter ego on the web. I couldn't do that if I wanted to ..... what you see (or read) is what you get. I have the same feeling from all whom I know personally on this website, and it makes me feel comfortable to be here.
I like to watch a race or a ballgame if someone I know is participating - if not, I could care less. I'm the same way on here; the more people I know, the more I enjoy it.
The "weenie roast" being proposed on a couple of threads on here would seem like a great idea from where I stand, for just that reason. We have about a three-acre yard, which at present is waist-deep in brush and broken limbs, which need a place to go. What higher purpose could there be? ;D All I need is some better weather and some time to get it all cleaned up, and the place made presentable again, and we'll put that on the front burner! Could be an interesting turnout, at the rate we're taking on new members!

PaulaRandolph 01-30-2007 10:35 PM

When I first started watching on that other site, I was afraid to let people know that I was a Democrat, then one day, as I was lurking, someone posted something that just plain ticked me off, so I signed up and let them have it. I am pretty sure that is pure me. Sometimes I even stick my foot in my mouth, but it is all in good fun! I used to get so upset because people argued with me, then I met Ultracon. I would laugh myself silly instead of getting mad. When I came here, I was actually grieving the loss of him, and then one day, there he was. He told me in a pm to dust off my boxing gloves, and I just love him for it. We are on totally different ends when it comes to political beliefs, but pretty close on personal beliefs, so I can't say I haven't had a ball with him. I am no longer afraid for anyone to know that I am a Dem, it is okay, although people are still telling me that I must be conservative, and don't know it, but I will not listen!!! LMAO.

river_rat 01-30-2007 11:08 PM

The diversity in God's creation is what I enjoy and what fascinates me the most!

Judy 02-03-2007 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulaRandolph
When I first started watching on that other site, I was afraid to let people know that I was a Democrat, then one day, as I was lurking, someone posted something that just plain ticked me off, so I signed up and let them have it.? I am pretty sure that is pure me.? Sometimes I even stick my foot in my mouth, but it is all in good fun!? I used to get so upset because people argued with me, then I met Ultracon.? I would laugh myself silly instead of getting mad.? When I came here, I was actually grieving the loss of him, and then one day, there he was.? He told me in a pm to dust off my boxing gloves, and I just love him for it.? We are on totally different ends when it comes to political beliefs, but pretty close on personal beliefs, so I can't say I haven't had a ball with him.? I am no longer afraid for anyone to know that I am a Dem, it is okay, although people are still telling me that I must be conservative, and don't know it, but I will not listen!!! LMAO.

Judy 02-09-2007 12:05 PM

me too :) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by river_rat
I was just getting used to being banned! :P